Manufacturing Engineer - Medical Device - MA
Great opportunity to transfer into medical device space
About Our Client
Michael Page has recently partnered with a medium sized, medical device supply company located off the South Shore of Massachusetts.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Increase production efficiency through the implementation of new manufacturing processes
- Working directly with the VP to collect and analyze manufacturing data, work flow, processes, tooling and equipment
- Performing audits of manufacturing vendors for compliance of various QA standards
- Work with the engineering, programming,production, and purchasing departments to strive towards continuous improvement
- Facilitate problem solving with cross functional teams to resolve product/process issues for manufacturing processes and products.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience in the Medical Device Industry is a plus
- Prior experience working with Auto CAD or Solid Works
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Fantastic benefits with 401k match
- Close knit work environment
- Opportunity to work directly with the VP