- Opportunity with a growing catalog of technology in the healthcare industry
- Exciting work environment in the process of manufacturing high level products
About Our Client
A family run organization dating back to 1969 in the development of medical device products across the United States. The vast catalog of products that they have continued to grow is in search for a Manufacturing Engineer to work in an exciting work environment of a product looking to make a difference in the health-care industry.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Responsibility of the Manufacturing Engineer will do what follows:
- Provide technical support to existing products and processes using structured methods such as DMAIC.
- Develop, write, and execute engineering trials, reports, internal audits, work instructions, SOP's and the like.
- Participate in and/or lead cross functional technical transfer teams.
- Participate in and/or lead continuous improvement activities (within Change Control requirements).
- Participate in and/or lead investigations, root cause analyses, and action plans.
- Research and develop new equipment, facilities and processes. Develop User Requirements Specifications (URS). Draft and execute acceptance tests.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Manufacturing Engineer will have what follows:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (> 5 years) in engineering/technical discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Process, Manufacturing or Quality Engineer.
- Strong problem solving skills and methods.
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to write and present well. Ability to write documents in a clear, concise manner with excellent grammar, spelling, and attention to detail.
- Experience with ERP systems and eQMS.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Current driver's license.
What's on Offer
The Successful Manufacturing Engineer will be offered:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Exciting work environment
- Opportunity to work on a diverse catalog of products
- Benefits package
- Make a difference in the health-care industry