- Growing manufacturer, with stable clients like Harley and Caterpillar
- Close interaction with Senior Leadership
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. As a leader in the metal fabrication and machining, they have steadily grown over the last 15 years. This role will work cross-functionally with Manufacturing, Production and Sales and help develop manufacturing processes and products to allow more efficiency. They serve the automotive, industrial and aerospace markets
- Developing, evaluating, improving and documenting manufacturing processes.
- Developing and implementing process control techniques and procedures into manufacturing environments.
- Analyzing manufacturing process flows continually for the enhancements of quality, cost reduction and throughput.
- Collaborating with configuration control and design engineering regarding product tooling and design to ensure effectual production methods. Program production parts for laser cutting and bending.
- Conferring with vendors and customers in determining product specifications and arranging equipment, parts or material purchase, and evaluating products according to quality standards and specifications.
- Estimating staffing requirements, production times and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of Manufacturing experience, experience with fabrication is a plus
- Proficient with 2D/3D modeling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good mechanical skills.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Base salary between $75,000 - $90,000
- 3% Retirement Match
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, dental, vision, S&L) offered through BCBS
- 3 weeks PTO and 7 Holidays