Manufacturing Engineer, Metal
Technology-driven manufacturing company, fully focused on cloud-based tech!
Focus on innovation & continuous improvement!
About Our Client
Our client is a diverse manufacturing company that operates across the country. With several different value streams, there is ample opportunity to gain unique experiences in different parts of the business. Some markets served include: Automotive, Food & Beverage, Plastics, Electronics, Life Sciences, etc.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for:
- Supporting installation and validation of injection molding lines, as well as automated assembly equipment
- Establishing/executing start-up and shut-down procedures
- Developing manufacturing engineering documentation for new/changed processes
- Troubleshooting parameters of operation to maintain quality and/or increase product output
- Creating detailed FMEA's and PMAP's
- Leading and supporting continuous improvements of production
- Working hand-in-hand with Maintenance and Quality personnel
- Designing and qualifying manufacturing systems and processes
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or similar
- Minimum of three (3) years of hands-on experience in a regulated, high-volume manufacturing environment
- Excellent grasp of statistical tools, such as: DOE, GR&R, Cpk, SPC, etc.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $80,000-$100,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Profit Sharing, Paid Yearly
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement)
- 15 PTO Days
- 401(k) with 5% company match