- Join a successful manufacturing company that is a leader in its industry
- This opportunity has excellent room for growth and career development
About Our Client
My client is a leader in their niche field and prides themselves on efficient, safe and satisfactory manufacturing. They are growing fast and are looking for skilled and motivated engineers to join their team!
- Design for manufacturability and assembly for new and existing product development
- Ability to work cross-departmentally within Sales & Marketing, Operations, Supplier Management, R&D and others
- Utilize project management skills to ensure manufacturing processes and new product launches are successful
- Provide technical support and input for various teams and global production sites.
- Utilizes data collection, analysis and judgment to execute goals
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS/MS Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering, equivalent experience may be accepted
- 3+ years of applied engineering experience, preferably within operations and product development
- Strong communication skills
- Skilled in capital project management and problem solving
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k with company match
- Amazing opportunity for growth
- Tuition reimbursement