- Are you a motivated, self-starting manufacturing engineer eager
- This opportunity has excellent room for growth and career development
About Our Client
This employer is an established and growing manufacturing company with facilities across the country. They pride themselves on trust, teamwork, integrity, diversity and great company culture and are looking for dynamic and driven individuals to contribute to their already great existing team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Identify internal and external development resources to create solutions that will meet project demands.
- Interface with both the Project and Product Manager to define project scope.
- Design experiments and testing processes.
- Develop manufacturing transition strategies with team.
- Apply NPD tools while prioritizing CTQ targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering (essential)
- Six Sigma experience (would like)
- SolidWorks and New product development experience (essential)
- Self-starter, hands-on and creative work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Stage Gate development process training and experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary and Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Plenty of opportunity for career growth
- Be a part of a company with great culture and support
- 401k plan