- Company voted one of the best in the country by Forbes
- Extensive vertical and cross-functional growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer that was awarded as the BEST COMPANY in the COUNTRY by Forbes just this year. With two dozen locations in the US as well as multiple continents this organization has a reputation that is known throughout the globe for manufacturing. They emphasize employee growth and development, and are the poster child for practicing lean based manufacturing. Great benefits, culture, and everything else you could want in an organization can be found with this client.
- Lead & contribute in concept brainstorming & strategy sessions.
- Influence and propel multi-functional team members to achieve stretch goals.
- Work as a "hands-on" Engineer developing and troubleshooting product lines as related to design, material, or process.
- Maintain and modify plant equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient.
- Plan and design experiments and conduct data analysis in support of product lines.
- Design and implement test methods and equipment to support product development.
- Responsible for research & engineering documentation.Solve complex problems and make sound design recommendations.
- Provide technical assistance for troubleshooting & diagnosing design and manufacturing quality problems.
- Conduct feasibility studies to verify capability and functionality or to assess existing technologies.
- Research future concepts within market including the monitoring of technology trends
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 3+ years hands-on manufacturing experience in an industrial environment
- Skilled in 2D/3D CAD software
- Strong understanding and experience of Lean Manufacturing
- Problem solving, teamwork, and leadership abilities
- Project experience pertaining to manufacturing machinery and equipment strongly desired
What's on Offer
- Base Salary between $70k and $90k depending on experience and interview performance
- Quarterly bonus adding up to $4k-$6k per year based on performance of individual and company
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Premium Health benefits
- 401k match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Internal growth and development programs