Stable throughout COVID19
Great work/life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held manufacturer that has been in business for over 20 years. Working with some of the worlds most recognized brands, they are fully invested in their employees. Their current headcount is just over 200 and they are continuing to grow. They have been incredibly stable throughout COVID-19. They seek a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Provide leadership, including training, coaching, and supervision to Manufacturing team
- Lead New Product Development and Continuous Improvement processes
- Evaluate manufacturing processes to identify opportunities for improvement in order to drive down costs and improve quality.
- Plan, execute, and monitor Capital projects related to manufacturing equipment and tooling implementation
- Collaborate with other departments on business efforts in the development and implementation of lean manufacturing concepts including developing strategies, training employees, facilitating kaizen events, and auditing areas to ensure sustainability of improvements.
- Coordinate activities in scrap reduction, elimination of rework, material variances, labor variances, safety & ergonomic evaluations, and overall continuous improvement in assigned areas.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years related experience
- Experience leading a team of engineers and technicians
- Advanced mathematical and statistical concepts or procedures such as trigonometry and statistical process control
- Must demonstrate proficiency in analytical reasoning to effectively and systematically troubleshoot process issues
- Six Sigma Certification/ Experience is a plus
- Experience with ISO 9001
What's on Offer
- Between $85,000-$95,000, commensurate with experience and skills
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 15 days of PTO
- 401(k) with 5% company match