Tier 1 Supplier to manufacturers of diesel, gasoline and natural gas vehicles
Premier supplier to all OEMs around the world
About Our Client
Our client is premier supplier to all OEMs around the well. They are well positioned to offer advanced engineering and mass production to any customer. Their products have been designed, manufactured and utilized on a full range of diesel, gasoline, and natural gas products for agricultural, industrial, marine, commercial truck and military markets.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Design special tools, jigs, fixtures, and basic equipment as required
- Choose and acquire special machines for manufacturing, (preferably equipment equipment), accessories, tooling, fixtures, and services as required to meet ITA's manufacturing business plan
- Requires "hands on" machine validation, installation, set-up, may include CNC/PLC programming
- Computer operation pertaining to creating tool drawings, process instructions and spreadsheets will be required. Solidworks and/or other 3D modeling experience required
- Provides day-to-day technical support and training for the assembly processes in the plan
- Develops Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) requirements, including Process Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (PFMEA), Process Flow Charts, and Process Design Sheets
- Supports Program Management generated project macro-schedules with detailed engineering micro-schedules to ensure that all project milestones are tracked and completed on tim
- Identifies Value Engineering/Value Analysis (VE/VA) ideas and standard parts to be implemented into new product designs
- Leads and/or participates in continuous improvement activities targeted to increase productivity and reduce machine downtime and scrap.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with APQP, PFMEAs, Process flow charts
- Automated material handling programming required
- Hands on experience with machine validation, installation and set up
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Competitive Base Salary
- 401(k) Match