Family Owned Company for over 60 years
Client has been stable throughout COVID-19
About Our Client
Our client is a family owned business who specializes in making machined components for the Medical Device, Food Processing and Industrial Automation markets. They are ISO 13485:2016 registered and have been stable throughout COVID-19.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Identifies deficiencies in process and or equipment and makes or advises on improvements.
- Identifies and develops processes and equipment needed to produce specific products
- Outcome to streamline and reduce unnecessary processes and costs
- Trains, coaches and motivates personnel in the understanding and adoption of new principles and techniques
- Lead the production line to drive productivity and quality improvement
- Monitor the manufacturing processes
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
The Successful Applicant
- Must be self-starter and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of quality systems and processes
- 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing or related
- 5+ years of experience as a machinist CNC Mill/Lathe
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Competitive Base Salary
- 3 weeks vacation