- Clear path for promotion within the organization
- Leading supplier for global brands such as Caterpillar and Harley Davidson
About Our Client
Our client is a leading metal fabricator who has shown impressive growth over the last 20 years. They serve some very recognizable brand names in the automotive/industrial equipment spaces, such as Harley Davidson and Caterpillar.
- Developing, evaluating, improving and documenting new and existing manufacturing processes.
- Developing and implementing process control techniques and procedures into manufacturing environments.
- Analyzing manufacturing process flows continually for the enhancements of quality, cost reduction and throughput.
- Collaborating with configuration control and design engineering regarding product tooling and design to ensure effectual production methods.
- Program production parts for laser cutting/bending processes.
- Conferring with vendors and customers in determining product specifications and arranging equipment, parts or material purchase, and evaluating products according to quality standards and specifications.
- Observing and evaluating staffing requirements, production times and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of Manufacturing experience
- Experience with fabrication is a plus
- Proficiency with 2D and 3D modeling
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Base salary between $75,000 - $95,000 depending on level of experience
- 3% Retirement Match
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, dental, vision, S&L) offered through BCBS
- 3 weeks PTO
- 7 paid company Holidays