- Growing manufacturer serving the AeroSpace, Medical Device, and Utilities Field
- Family owned and operated, stable clients
About Our Client
Our client based near the O'Hare area is a leading manufacturer of precision machined and light assembled products (bearings, couplings, magnets, etc..) for the Aerospace, Medical Device, and Oil & Gas industries. Additionally, they are privately owned manufacturer that has experienced 20% growth last year while being on track to beat that this year. Currently with 3 manufacturing facilities within a 5 mile radius of each other. This role will report to the Director of Manufacturing.
Take part in NPI meetings, providing value for tooling, process, and manufacturability.
Develop new metal fabrication processes, create/train operators on new work instructions.
Set up and debug machine part programs on CNC machines.
identify any SPC requirements on special dimensions that would evaluate and summarize a necessity in the manufacturing process.
Test all new cutting tools and systems.
Assist the QC department and run off PPAP parts to help bring the process up to full production.
Collaborating with configuration control and design engineering regarding product tooling and design to ensure effectual production methods. Program production parts for laser cutting and bending.
Conferring with vendors and customers in determining product specifications and arranging equipment, parts or material purchase, and evaluating products according to quality standards and specifications.
- Estimating staffing requirements, production times and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of Manufacturing experience, experience with fabrication is a plus
- Proficient with 2D/3D modeling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good mechanical skills.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base salary between $80,000 - $100,000
- Bonus eligibility (up to 8%)
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, dental, Vision) offered through BCBS
- 3 weeks PTO and 10 Holidays
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- Annual raise between 5 - 10%