- A fast paced and competitive work environment in a constantly evolving market
- Excellent opportunity to work for a reputable Med Device company
About Our Client
Our Engineering Division at Michael Page in Boston has recently partnered with a contract manufacturing company within the medical device space that is making huge strides towards making a difference for those affected by Covid19.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating manufacturing processes for medical device products
- Assist with performing process failure mode effects analyses FMEA's.
- Develop, maintain and improve manufacturing and inspection processes and procedures
- Work closely with maintenance department to improve machine reliability/reduce downtime including defining equipment maintenance requirements
- Assist with trouble shooting and repairing of equipment and tooling.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of Manufacturing, Process or Quality engineering experience within the medical device industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, eQMS and ERP systems
- Ability to work and communicate effectively & cross-functionally with other departments, in a face-paced GxP Manufacturing environment
What's on Offer
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Holidays Vacation