Manufacturing Materials Cost Analyst - Springfield MA
One of our best clients is looking for a Manufacturing Materials Cost Analyst
Directly report to the Operations Manager
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the Industrial manufacturing industry serving the aerospace, and automotive markets. This company, founded in the min 1970's, has grown 30% in size over the past two years.
- Analysis of the production part payments for the manufacturing companies.
- Preparing production part payment reporting to support the groups reconciling inventory.
- Lead resolution for parts payment issues by working with Purchasing and Production Control to resolve parts receiving and pricing issues for the Suppliers.
- Support the month end close activity, prepare journal entries and provide liability information to accurately report production part activity.
The Successful Applicant
- BS required
- 3 years of experience with determining manufacturing costs by evaluating manufacturing process
- Demonstrated experience with accounting, financial reporting, or other experience related to finance.
- Proven analytical, interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and process improvement skills.
- Proven ability to communicate respectfully with fellow team members and have strong customer service skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Strong benefits package with 401K, full medical,vision, and dental
- Growth Opportunity
- Full relocation package for qualified candidates
- Rising high-tech aerospace company based in Springfield MA