- Strong opportunity for upward mobility within the company
- Easy access to Senior Leadership
About Our Client
As a leader in the metal fabrication and machining space, our client has steadily grown over the last 15 years. This role will work cross-functionally with Manufacturing, Production and Sales and help develop manufacturing processes and products to allow more efficiency. They serve the automotive, industrial and aerospace markets.
- 130,000 sq foot facility
- Recently invested $1million in capital equipment
- Developing, evaluating, improving and documenting manufacturing processes.
- Developing and implementing process control techniques and procedures into manufacturing environments.
- Analyzing manufacturing process flows continually for the enhancements of quality, cost reduction and throughput.
- Collaborating with configuration control and design engineering regarding product tooling and design to ensure effectual production methods. Program production parts for laser cutting and bending.
- Conferring with vendors and customers in determining product specifications and arranging equipment, parts or material purchase, and evaluating products according to quality standards and specifications.
- Estimating staffing requirements, production times and relative costs to provide data for operational decisions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of Manufacturing experience
- Preferred knowledge of metal stamping/metal welding
- Proficient with 2D/3D modeling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solid mechanical skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Base salary between $75,000 - $90,000, depending on experience
- 5% bonus based on personal performance
- 3% 401(K) Match
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, dental, vision, S&L) offered through BCBS
- 3 weeks PTO and 10 company Holidays