Manufacturing Project Engineer-Medical Device-Dartmouth, MA
Leadership opportunity within a fast moving medical device manufacturing firm.
Straight line opportunity to upper management
About Our Client
Our client is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust them to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service.
The responsibilities of the Manufacturing Project Engineer are as follows:
- Responsible for the project management and project-related reporting functions
- Prepare project plans, schedules and budgets.
- Communicate project status throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Drive project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.
- Maintain and update the primary project documents
A much more in depth job description will be provided upon application and consideration. Please submit your resume for consideration within 48 hours. Relevant candidates can expect to hear back within 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Manufacturing Project Engineer will have:
- 5-7 years of project experience within Medical Device
- Heavy Validation Experience
- Strong Background in a regulated environment
What's on Offer
If you are interest in this position please contact me at or you can directly apply below. This position included a competitive salary and bonus structure that is comparable with current salary and experience.