Manufacturing Project Manager - Medical Device - Pawtucket MA
Looking for a dynamic Manufacturing Project Manager
This offers a definitive career growth plan with a strong development plan.
About Our Client
Our client is focused on contract manufacturing services for the medical device industry.
A successful Manufacturing Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Project Managment
- Cellular manufacturing
- Maintaining communication between customer and product teams
- Small scale up processes into commercial large scale operations
- Monitor and improve processes
- Maintaining project schedules
- Provide technical support
The Successful Applicant
A successful Manufacturing Project Manager will have the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering and at least 3 years experience (can vary) in a medical device manufacturing environment.
- Individual contributor experience
- Experience in lean and cellular manufacturing required.
- Medical Device experience
- Managing process development and improvement.
What's on Offer
The Manufacturing Project Manager Position comes with:
- Great working culture
- Industry leading benefits package
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Eligibility for bonus
Apply to this post and get a response from Ryan Densen in 72 hours