- Dynamic Position with a vision for growth
- Looking for a Hybrid Manufacturing/Quality Engineer with AS9100 Experience!
About Our Client
My client is a leading manufacturer who specializes in a wide variety of finishes and coatings from metals to plastics. Serving markets such as aerospace, military and medical device, with state-of-the-art-capabilities allowing them to service all type of finishing work regardless of size of quantity.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Establish and maintain strong quality management systems that achieve continuous improvement of product quality
- Identify process and implement process improvements to ensure the highest standards of quality of operations for counselors
- Work with customer and analytically present data for a successful project launch
- Provide initial response to product quality issues reported by customers, and, when required, ensure timely follow up with corrective action in the customer-specified format.
- Translate AS9100/ISO requirements to procedures and actions for the plant and management
- When new problems are identified that affect product quality, ensure the risks and solutions are formally documented in corresponding documents, which may include Process Control Plan
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- BS in Engineering is a plus
- CMM Programming knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience in using AS9100
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally with teams and individuals at all levels of the organization
- Six Sigma Green Belt highly desirable
- Hand's on SPC experience
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.