Manufacturing Supervisor - Consumer Goods
One of our best clients is looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor
A chance to join a global organization to move your career forward
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the consumer goods industry. This company founded in 1800's has grown in size by 15% in the last 2 years
- Gathers information to evaluate current work processes in order to determine the flow of work, time requirements, costs, and duration.
- Develops strategies and programs that improve the productivity and efficiency of the various work processes of the company.
- Applies various industrial engineering problem solving and productivity techniques to evaluate the improvement of recommended strategies and programs.
- Provides technical support for the qualification and validation of new product introductions to ensure all aspects of performance, manufacturability and quality are achieved.
- Provides technical support for the qualification and validation of new equipment and processes; and identifies and implements new technologies to continuously improve processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience managing 10+ people
- 2-5 years of supervising experience
- High volume manufacturing experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Strong benefits package with 401K, full medical,vision, and dental
- Growth Opportunity
- Full relocation package for qualified candidates
- Rising high-tech aerospace company based in Rhode Island