1-3 years manufacturing/production experience
1-3 years food and beverage experience
About Our Client
Manufacturer of instant food with over45 years in the United States. The company continues to grow and innovate. It is our resolve to put the right people in the right positions. Join us and enjoy the many benefits that our company offers, including medical, life and disability insurance, paid holidays, paid sick time and employee bonus program.
THIS IS A 2ND SHIFT POSITION (3:30p-1:30a)
- To ensure the quality of the products that the line produces.
- To ensure the safe operation of the line.
- To produce the standard numbers of cases.
- To attain the standard yield of the products.
- To file all reports that is required by Standard Operation Procedures.
- To ensure that all process control reports are properly and timely filled, and they do not indicate any abnormal figures. If there are abnormal figures, take prompt actions to correct the conditions.
- To utilize the Superintendent III in the most effective manors to pursuit and full fill the responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college of technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What's on Offer
Hourly Pay, Overtime, Relocation Assistance, Benefits