- Opportunity to lead/grow out an entire department!
- Competitive pay, ESOP, 5+ weeks PTO, 401k, health/dental & more!
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning, 100% employee-owned Construction Management firm based on the North Shore of Massachusetts. Over the past 10 years, they have made a name for themselves in a number of markets including Multifamily, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Custom Residential, Academics, & more. They place a huge emphasis on quality, while also providing solutions that will allow their clients to meet their schedule and budget requirements. They also have an extensive training & development program that allows their employees to thrive both professionally and personally. With a strong pipeline of projects ahead, they are entering a period of growth and looking to bring on a Senior-level Project Manager with Life Science experience to lead their Life Science division. This is in integral role for the company to grow their life science division from both a personnel and client perspective.
The Senior Project Manager/Market Lead - Life Sciences will be responsible for:
- reporting to the VP of Construction
- business development efforts including client meetings, presentations, etc.
- growing the company's life science division from both a personnel and client perspective
- overseeing teams of Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers depending on the size of the project
- coordinating and leading project, client, and architect meetings
- ensuring that the project is being completed according to schedule and budget
- acting as the main point of contact for the client
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The right Senior Project Manager/Market Lead - Life Sciences will have:
- 10+ years of experience in construction
- experience managing life science projects
- experience with business development
- experience leading and managing a team
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field (preferred)
- excellent communication skills written and verbal
What's on Offer
The Senior Project Manager/Market Lead - Life Sciences will receive:
- a competitive base salary up to $170,000 depending on experience
- discretionary bonus
- company 401k plan
- health & dental insurance (80% employer paid)
- 3 weeks vacation + 5 sick days + 5 personal days & 10 paid holidays
- employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- a leadership role with more room for growth