- Great opportunity to oversee and grow the St. Louis Region.
- Lucrative base salary, bonus, stock options, and opportunity to make your mark.
About Our Client
Our client is a growth minded national general contractor and development firm with a local presence in St. Louis. They deliver over $2 billion in projects across 30 different states. They truly believe in work life balance and clear-cut career growth paths. They equip every employees with the knowledge they need to advance their careers. If you are looking for a permanent next move in your career where you will be valued and can make a real impact - look no further.
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.
- Demonstrate and inspire an accountability-based culture that aligns with the company's purpose and core values.
- Responsible for the critical strategic planning and leadership in order to maintain the growth that aligns with the company's expectations.
- Oversee the development, mentorship, and education of the office's team members while working closely with other company executives and leadership members.
- Develop, execute, and direct the planned initiatives and projects for the market(s) and expansion into other regions across the U.S.
- Grow, build, and nurture relationships in the targeted business markets with clients and suppliers.
- Create and sustain an effective network of contacts in the targeted business markets through trade, subcontractor, material supplier, industry, and professional organizations.
- Direct the work of the group in the allocation of resources to ensure a high level of organization, cooperation, communication, and accuracy in managing the relationship and operational issues of all projects.
- Utilize tools and relationships to evaluate the best projects to pursue working with the business development team.
- Clearly define and communicate to team members their functions, roles, and expectations.
- Establish meaningful annual goals and quarterly priorities as to advance the department in support of company objectives.
- Provide guidance and direction to the Preconstruction group with the following: assessing project opportunities, reviewing contract terms, reviewing key estimates, etc.
- Responsible for the office's financial results and other key performance indicators.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture, or Business is preferred
- Experience with a construction or development company highly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of construction experience demonstrating progressing responsibilities and three 3 years managing/leading a team
- Deep knowledge of the construction industry with the ability to use that knowledge to coach, mentor, and manage others
- Proven ability to oversee all construction staff and activities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Proven team builder, team leader, team player and mentor
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments
What's on Offer
- Base Salary up to $200,000
- Profit Sharing
- Bonus target (average of $40,000)
- Full healthcare, vision, and dental benefits
- 3+ weeks PTO
- Stock options in the company
- Sabbatical program
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Additional incentives as a leader
- Opportunity to truly make an impact & lead a whole region