Market Risk Associate
About Our Client
My client, a Financial Services firm, is looking to add headcount in their Dallas office with an Associate - Market Risk hire.
- Daily reporting and monitoring of market risk positions and limits with the aim to identify material risk exposures and concentrations. Due diligence and attention to detail is critical.
- Monitor risk exposures, understand the factors that drive the risk and P&L on the books, follow market movement & activities affecting positions, highlight and discuss risk changes and top risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of clients' business and risk profiles in order to serve as a point of contact for risk related support and inquiries.
- Improve risk transparency, methodologies and reports by conducting ad-hoc analysis & deep-dives
- Perform research necessary to support analyzing different margining methodologies
- Execute the plan for implementation of new margining methodologies and enhancements of existing methodologies, including preparation of test scripts and testing, preparation of business requirements, progress memos, etc.
- Educate clients on FICC services and Risk initiatives
- Maintain regulatory awareness and compliance and ensure adherence to risk-related policies and best practices
- Provides support for the preparation of written responses to audit and regulatory reports.
- Contributes to supporting the department in adherence to AML/BSA policies and procedures as set-forth by various regulatory bodies.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5+ years financial services industry experience in the areas of market risk, fixed income, product control
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics.
What's on Offer
- Upward mobility
- Join an established financial services firm