Market Risk & Liquidity Risk Analyst
About Our Client
My client is a leading foreign banking organization located in Midtown, New York.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work with the Fixed Income and Equity trading desks to evaluate risk exposures, limits, and market activities
- Monitor and report on key market risk and liqudity risk metrics
- Set appropriate risk apetite for each business
- Produce risk reports for local and global senior leadership
- Assist in the development of market risk / liquidity risk analytics and models
The Successful Applicant
- 1+ years of experience in financial services industry
- 1+ years of experience in market risk, treasury risk, or liquidity risk management
- Technical skills in VBA, SQL, Python, or R
What's on Offer
- Senior level exposure
- Opportunity to work with a global team and wear multiple hats