Marketing and Communications Manager
Mid-sized Non Profit organization based in Manhattan
Are looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager
About Our Client
A mid-sized Non Profit organization.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The role will involve:
- Researching information for articles/blog content
- Drafting, editing and posting content
- Managing social media sites
- Gathering analytics on social media content
- Daily usage of WordPress, InDesign, MailChimp, PowerPoint, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Meltwater etc.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- A passion for the Non Profit sector
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and diligent
- Experience using WordPress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Meltwater and Hootsuite would be beneficial
What's on Offer
A competitive hourly rate and the possibility of a permanent role.