Marketing Assistant Opportunity
Growth At A Non-profit Organization
About Our Client
Our client is a non-profit organization located in SOHO. They are focused on creating educational after school programs.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Multitask in a high paced environment
- Answer phone line, screen calls, and manage schedules
- Manage travel & entertainment arrangements
- Revise, print and bind PowerPoint presentations
- Assist Directors in executing annual marketing materials across all platforms (multi-media, marketing/sales materials, digital, website, education, and promotions)
- Contribute to the development of all brand marketing strategies and planning
- Aid in the development of fresh, innovative non-profit marketing campaign strategies
- Assist in executing new product launch plans and programs
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications & Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree is required and and an ideal candidate will have one to two years of work experience, preferably in a nonprofit
- Strong organization and communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with high-level staff
- You should be able to work independently while making intelligent, informed decisions.
- You must have strong project management skills and exceptional business acumen.
- You will be required to handle ambiguity, influence others and find ways to move initiatives forward to meet critical deadlines and produce results.
- The position demands meticulous writing and proofing skills, and you need to possess a general facility for learning new software.
- Passion for a non-profit organization.
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Growth in an exceptional mission driven organization