- Series B market disruptor specializing in supply chain optimization SaaS
- Be a founding member of the MarCom team and lead digital strategy across NAM.
About Our Client
Our client is a high growth SaaS company that operates in the Transportation, Logistics, and Storage industry. The company has flourished in the last two years, becoming adopted by companies like Costco, BMW, and more. Their Senior Leadership has an established a track record of bringing past companies through to IPO and acquisitions. Our client has grown 60% in the last six months and received over $50 million in Series B funding in April 2022. Their first-class product provides in-transit visibility solutions help shipping and logistics professionals manage their shipments and eliminate preventable delays and damage.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the MarCom Manager will be involved in digital communications, sales enablement and support, GTM, positioning, content, and much more. In this highly dynamic, yet exciting and challenging position,
- Translate messaging developed by Product Marketing into stellar written and visual content.
- Work with Marketing Programs Manager to develop campaign assets, including copy and basic design for email drip campaigns, webinars, website content, content syndication campaigns, and more.
- Write press releases for company announcements.
- Provide creative direction for trade show booths and events, and collaborate with marketing and sales on pre-and post-event marketing initiatives.
- Develop and update content for website and landing pages.
- Create slide decks for webinars and keynote presentations.
- Collaborate with and provide creative direction for in-house and external graphic designers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4 years experience in a marketing role (at a B2B SaaS company a plus).
- Experience creating content for account-based marketing campaigns, email campaigns, and webinar campaigns.
- An eye for visual design and the ability to create simple visual content when needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines.
- Experience managing events and trade shows.
- Ability to thrive as a self-starter and work in a start-up/office setting.
- Must be comfortable working with global stakeholders to drive results.
What's on Offer
- Base salary range: $80,000 - $100,000 base - depending on experience
- Company-wide equity program with offerings at the Manager level
- 401(k) - NO match included
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Medical insurance