- National Homebuilder with healthy pipeline
- Competitive salary and career progression
About Our Client
Leading regional homebuilder is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work closesly with the Director of Marketing to help maintain and progress the growth in Texas for home projects ranging from $400k-$900k in value.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Create, edit, deliver, and optimize marketing material for our Sales Counselors, including all marketing materials, flyers, handouts, media publications, etc.
- Manage all data for MLS inventory homes.
- Update content on website.
- Manage all social media content, both paid and organic, via LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Create promotions, grand openings, realtor events, public events, and seasonal events
- Manage process for opening a model home, including merchandising, phone lines and internet, social media, and grand opening events.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of experience as a marketing professional with a homebuilder in Texas
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
What's on Offer
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Professional Development Reimbursement