Global environmental services company looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
International exposure, work directly with C-level, strong career upside!
About Our Client
Our client is a subsidiary of a multibillion-dollar global organization located in the Naperville area. This organization is centered around Environmental Services and they are a key player in the global fight to provide a more sustainable future for all.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support their North American operation. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for collaborating with the international marketing team to deliver a marketing strategy that will support the domestic business. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Development and delivery of company marketing strategy
- CRM development and management
- Sales enablement tool management
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Make recommendations locally and to the international team
- Reporting and budget management
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Digital marketing experience required, certification a strong preference
- Life Sciences experience highly preferred
- B2B Marketing experience required
What's on Offer
If you feel you are qualified for this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted.