Marketing Director - Biotechnology
USD140,000 - USD160,000
Global marketing ownership.
Rapidly growing biotech disruptor.
About Our Client
Our client is a growing startup Biotech that specializes in next-gen sequencing and infectious disease prevention.
- Drive the development of the latest product line
- Develop a customer based approach to product design
- Stay up to date with current market trends
- Implement and oversee marketing plans and campaigns
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company's Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years experience in global marketing
- Experience successfully launching new product lines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in medical device/biotech industry required
- Experience with Next-Gen Sequencing/Bioinformatics a plus
- B.S. required
- M.B.A preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives