- Ability to personally define a company's marketing culture and best practices.
- Gain exposure to RFP processes for clients in biotechnology and higher ed.
About Our Client
Our client is a distinguished construction company with decades of proven success for clients occupying space in highly sensitive and metropolitan areas. They have been in business for over 30 years and are based in Winchester, MA. Over the years, they have been accredited as one of the most reliable and respected mid-sized construction companies in the Greater Boston area. Over 90% of their projects are from repeat customers. They specialize in interior renovations with a focus on biotech, health care, and higher-education clients.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
DescriptionReporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and working closely with other marketing professionals in the organization, the ideal Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and developing RFP and business acquisition projects and contributing to marketing communications and brand awareness initiatives.
The responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Manage project acquisition processes from planning and development of proposals to supporting project teams and stakeholders through interview processes.
- Work collaboratively to develop proposal content that is tailored toward a diverse catalog of clients and project types, ranging from biotechnology, higher education, health care, and more.
- Maintaining a portfolio of essential proposal collateral such as resumes, narratives, and case studies.
- Provide relevant and visionary insights toward advertising and digital marketing efforts.
- Maintain a well-rounded understanding of traditional and novelty marketing practices, committing to the continuous development of personal skills and best practices.
- Utilize strong and creative copywriting and editing skills to achieve successful outcomes in project acquisitions.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Marketing Manager will be well-versed in proposal writing characterized by experience in the construction industry.
- 5+ years of experience as a marketing professional in the A/E/C industry.
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign is essential.
- Keenness for design and well-versed in the layout of proposals, resumes, case studies, and other marketing assets.
- Readiness to work autonomously and self-initiate on various projects.
- Manage competing priorities while simultaneously meeting and exceeding deadlines.
- Facilitate and manage meetings such as proposal kick-offs, interview preparations, and project debriefs.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or Business is strongly preferred.
This role is currently a hybrid-remote structure. You will be working out of their Winchester, MA office on days you are not at home.
What's on Offer
- $90,000-$130,000 base salary, depending on the level of experience.
- Comprehensive health care benefits package and 401K contributions.
- Work at their Winchester, MA location.
- Welcoming and collaborative company culture with the opportunity to help define the marketing culture.