- Join a pre-IPO organization with goals to go public by 2023.
- Report to a strong leader and creative branch of the marketing organization.
About Our Client
Our client is a Pre-IPO market leader in culinary management and large scale catering services. They grew revenues by an unprecedented 400 million during the pandemic and are poised for continuous growth as they continue to expand into new markets and continue to scale their business to be adaptable against any and all market influences.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This role was originally eliminated due to the impacts of COVID-19, but as our client continues to grow and pivot, they are ready to back fill this role and position themselves in front of customers as a leader in culinary management and catering solutions. This role, which supports the Global Brand Marketing Lead, will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the event program to build awareness, perception, and momentum in our partners and among corporate professionals. Events include real-world physical events and sponsorships, participation in virtual events including webinars, and internal employee events.
- Drive our events program, including the coordination of all logistics, budget, and communication related to each event.
- On both the buy and supply sides, build and strengthen relationships with key trade associations. Take advantage of opportunities to increase brand awareness through webinars, regional trade shows and events, and more.
- Think creatively and out-of-the-box to create remarkable events that dazzle attendees while delivering successful outcomes for the business.
The Successful Applicant
The most successful candidates should be able to thrive in a scrappy team environment and should be comfortable managing the event process end-to-end. This role will report to a non-operational leader who encourages personal development and team collaboration. They will also be looking for the following in Event Marketing candidates:
- 5-7+ years of experience in event planning and execution.
- Passion for understanding how events create awareness, leads, and opportunities for B2B companies.
- The ability to project manage multiple events at the same time (could include virtual events and webinars, conferences, and others.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to collaborate across business units and stakeholder groups, including customers themselves.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with ability to invent any ideas or approaches that help accomplish unique objectives.
- A "get it done" mentality:attention to detail coupled with a commitment to deliver high-quality work on a deadline and always think two steps ahead.
What's on Offer
In exchange for a creative flare and taking unique approaches to event coordination and management, our client is looking to offer the Event Marketing Manager the following:
- $100,000 - $120,000 base salary
- NO bonus, however this role would be eligible for equity options
- Full health care, vision, dental benefits
- Company 401K policy with contributions
- 21 PTO days with additional sick and holiday days
- Technology and WFH stipend of $150 per month
- and more!