Marketing Operations Manager (Marketo & Salesforce, B2B SaaS)
Excellent Opportunity to grow with an impactful company
Healthcare SaaS company early stage to grow your career with
About Our Client
Founded in 2010, our client is an innovative healthtech company using AI/ML to have a meaningful impact on the healthcare space.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage and develop the marketing tech stack and related systems, including administrative management of Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach, and the corporate website. Manage associated 3rd party vendors and vendor negotiations.
- Assist marketing team operationally in the end-to-end execution of all projects, including but not limited to direct mail, online retargeting, and private hosted dinner campaigns.
- Support demand generation team through appropriate strategy, attribution models, and funnel optimizations to exceed targets.
- Build strong relationships with sales teams, sales management, and customer success to ensure a consistent process and criteria for pipeline and
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record of successfully implementing and guiding marketing operations strategy and reporting.
- Experience working cross-functionally (sales, analytics, demand generation, BI, etc) on campaign execution.
- Ability to track and evaluate measures of marketing and go-to-market success analytically.
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and sales pipeline motions.
- Admin experience within Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach (or equivalent sales development software), and CMS systems.
- Proficiency in Excel, and prior experience with Tableau or SQL.
- Large scale organizational and project management skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously cross-functionally.
- Knows and understands demand generation activities and can contribute ideas, best practices, and recommendations.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task across very different projects (creative, analytical, etc).
- Must be metrics and data-driven in decision-making and able to present information in an engaging and convincing manner to internal and external stakeholders.
- Limitless energy to tackle and achieve significant growth goals and objectives in this growing market.
- Experience working with multiple go-to-market departments or teams simultaneously.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and equity package.