Marketing Services Investment Banking, Vice President,
Oversee all execution services
Partner with senior bankers on client calls
About Our Client
Our Client is a New York headquartered boutique investment bank, specializing in technology services and marketing services.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Manage deal execution and project management throughout the transaction
* Execute on pitch work and client follow-up requests
* Undertake research on targeted technology sectors
* Manage the execution of a range of private growth financings
* Due diligence including emerging industry trends, public company comparable analysis and public company trading analysis
* Stakeholder management
* Interface with internal and external teams
The Successful Applicant
* BA/BS degree from a leading university
* Degree in finance or another relevant field
* Minimum six years working in investment banking
* High comfortability in professional settings
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
What's on Offer
Competitive salary. Generous bonus structure.