- Seeking Marketing Specialist
- Growing Firm in Reston, VA
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm.
- Own the promotional email and SMS program; ensure messaging is personal, relevant, and timely.
- Manage all execution details including planning, concept development, asset creation, deliverable hand-offs, QA, and deployment.
- Build and execute brewer promotional program testing to enhance consumer engagement and revenue and support customers post-purchase.
- Build email content and HTML as needed to support campaigns, working with data science teams to develop custom solutions such as trending, deals, or other automatic data sources.
- Utilize tools and templates to automate content, deployments, and more to expand your time to dig into new initiatives.
- Collaborate with the IT team, finance, and merchandising teams to develop innovative, efficient, & compelling offers.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to execute the consumer journeys based on behavioral or lifecycle cues for consumers, both buyers, and prospects.
- Write clear and specific creative briefs and evaluate completed creative to ensure the message and imagery is on-brand.
- Set up, launch, and manage ongoing adjustments to marketing automation journeys.
- Other projects as assigned.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 1+ years CRM/marketing experience.
- Experience with Salesforce highly preferred.
- HTML experience is a plus.
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent project management skills.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Opportunity.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Competitive Compensation.