Strong concrete experience essential
Project based bonuses
About Our Client
A specialty contractor with decades of experience delivering quality projects across the nation, based and focuses within central and southern Ohio. This company offer notable projects, great company culture and opportunities for advancement.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Supervises a crew of up to 50 employees
- Monitor crew work for quality.
- Prioritizes work and schedules
- Promote safety always, including all company safety policies and procedures.
- Conducts regular tailgate safety meetings.
- Reads and follows plans, material lists and guidelines and applies necessary timelines.
- Fulfills all regular and advanced installation/construction duties, including project layout, and completes required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Organizes, supervises, leads and trains employees to complete projects within established guidelines and timeframe.
- Enforces all client-required safety policies and procedures.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements, including crew member discipline and documentation.
- Submits crew member time sheets into payroll by deadline.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of construction experience
- Strong concrete and masonry experience essential
- 3+ years of supervisory experience required
- Teams as large as 30+
- Strong technological proficiencies a plus
What's on Offer
- Generous base salary, 90 - 110K
- 3 weeks PTO
- Paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- 401K match
- Safety/Quality bonus
- Family oriented team
- Company phone, iPad and laptop