- Join a top restoration company in Michigan
- $2,000 Sign on Bonus
About Our Client
Our client focuses on building restoration and moisture management, of commercial projects and specializing in concrete, masonry (brick & block), waterproofing, and caulking. They are a specialty contractor, that does a lot of self-perform work. Due to aggressive expansion, they are looking for a masonry superintendent.
Key Responsibilities for the Masonry Superintendent include:
- Small and medium-sized projects. ($10,000 to $450,000) which range from a few days to multi-weeks, dependent on the project. Private owners to large GCs that work on multi-unit residential, schools, churches, transportation centers, retail, and/or industrial.
- Management of foreman and crews for project delivery
- In the field: delivering results and training team members.
- All work in SE Michigan, no extended travel.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Masonry Superintendent candidate will have:
- Technical masonry expertise/knowledge (brick & block) with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the commercial construction, self-perform sector.
- Proven ability to manage foreman and crews to deliver results.
- Track record of project delivery on schedule and within budget while meeting customer requirements.
- Champion of safety in all efforts and reinforces teams.
What's on Offer
On offer for a Masonry Superintendent candidate is:
- A competitive base salary ranging from $70,000 - $100,000+ dependent on applicant experience
- Fully covered health plan - medical, vision, dental, effective after 30 days of employment
- 401K, company match to 5%
- 4 Weeks paid time off
- Sick time
- Paid company holidays
- Signing bonus $2000 (50% after 30 days of employment, 50% after 60 days of employment)
- Assigned company vehicle for use, including gas and maintenance.
- Cell phone and computer
- Paid maternity and paternity leave