- Excellent Growth Opportunity with Technologies Company
- Fast-paced environment with strong salary, bonus, benefits, & growth potential
About Our Client
Tehnologies company, founded on a legacy of premier products and service. Delivers support though design, installation, and operation, providing continuity and confidence.
- Responsible for the overall management, continued development, and coaching of the Materials team.
- Responsible for setting short and long-term KPIs of department, measuring performance to goals, and setting priorities to achieve goals.
- Develops, implements, maintains, and improves guidelines and procedures for the materials processes to ensure the necessary material is procured and resources are available to support daily needs of production and other departments.
- Manages supplier relationships. Negotiates pricing, provides feedback on service performance and quality of suppliers, and other relevant aspects of supplier responsibilities. Identifies and executes opportunities for cost reductions for materials. Provides input to Global Sourcing regarding performance of supplier and long-term plan with supplier.
- Ensures materials are ordered and in stock to meet company requirements, while maintaining acceptable inventory levels.
- Support the procurement of purchased materials for New Product Development projects.
- Assists Accounts Payable to resolve invoice and PO disputes by providing necessary feedback to suppliers and internal parties to prevent invoicing issues.
- Responsible for data integrity in ERP system and for continuous improvement of ERP systems and procedures.
- Responsible for the production scheduling process, communication of weekly build plans to the Operations team, and reporting of metrics related to build plan attainment.
- Keeps informed of all new developments relative to materials and makes recommendations to reduce costs and improve systems.
- Monitor and control freight expenses.
- Monitor excess & obsolescence inventory and submit Disposal Asset Request documentation.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy and reporting. Including material receipts, material movements, the shipment of product and producing import/export documents according to company compliance policies.
- Submit/ oversees budget reports for areas of responsibility and monitor for metric achievement.
- Monitor and control all Materials expenses vs. budget.
- Works in accordance with quality system procedures, all regulatory requirements and ensures materials teams works within these procedures.
- Is responsible for the Materials group complying with company policies and corrective actions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree from 4-year college or university or a combination of education and experience
- 5-10+ years of Materials management or related experience required
- Must have previous leadership or management experience
- Must have experience working in an ERP system and have working knowledge in master production scheduling.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with associates across multiple levels of organization.
- Demonstrate management skills and ability to manage people.
- Good knowledge of lean manufacturing concepts and ability to implement concepts.
- Good organizational and business skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Standard benefits package
- full-time salaried position
- growth potential