- Experience working for a machine building company?
- Experience with pressurized auxiliary system?
About Our Client
The client is a dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store, and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy.
The position is the first in the US for the Fueling Technology team, which currently only operates out of sites, and will be co-located together with the PEM Electrolyser Technology team in CT. The position reports to Fueling Technology Senior Director with daily. Most work will be done together with the Fueling Technology team in Europe with support from key functions already established within other Technology teams in the US. The candidate is therefore also expected to be able to work independently and drive own activities forward. The Fueling technology team is expected to be grown in the future in the US.
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposal or charter and conferring with Technology leadership
- Coordinate own work, internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects
- Complete technical studies and prepares cost estimates.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with internal and external stake holders and other project participants to aid and technical support
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
EducationBachelor's or master's degree in engineering or related field from an accredited universityRequired skills and abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; must be capable of devising new approaches to problems encountered
- 3-5 years of experience from a machine building company - preferably a gas compressor developer and manufacturer.
- Experience with pressurized auxiliary system (hydraulics, pneumatics, cooling etc.)
- Familiarity with ERP systems is a plus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking capabilities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Project
- Capable of working well in a multi-disciplinary team environment
What's on Offer
The successful candidate serves as part of the Technology team and will work directly with stakeholders to ensure deliv-erables fall within the applicable scope, schedule, and budget. They will coordinate with suppli-ers and internal resources to ensure all aspects of each project are on track.