- Join a company that is a leader in its field and growing fast!
- Opportunity to join a great company who truly cares about their employees.
About Our Client
My client is a manufacturing company that was founded 35 years ago and is still continuing to grow. The leaders of this family owned business are extremely passionate about their employees well-being and show this buy providing excellent benefits, culture and room for professional growth.
This Mechanical Design Engineer will report directly into the R&D Team Leader, they will also:
- Manage the design and verification of gauges, tools and equipment for new products
- Contribute to development programs to ensure efforts and processes have commercial success in mind
- Design and lead experiments
- Assemble and troubleshoot automated equipment
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (essential, Mechanical Engineering a plus)
- 2-4 years of experience in Engineering
- Machine design, simple electrical design, understanding of common manufacturing practices
- Proficient in Solidworks 3D CAD software
If you believe you are a good fit for this position, hit apply and submit yourself today!
What's on Offer
- 100% Covered Health Insurance and 401k with company match
- Outstanding PTO and 10 paid Holidays
- Great company culture and support from leadership down
- Competitive compensation