- High energy environment and company promotes from within
- Excellent Career Progression Model
About Our Client
Our client is an established Mechanical Contractor that primarily focuses on the commercial market. They have been around for decades and are very well known around the industry for their employee comp packages and career development programs. Apply now to be considered within 24 hours!
- Mechanical Design/VDC coordination on a variety of construction projects
- Create coordinated models (3D/BIM)
- Create Drawings
- Communicate with all stakeholders on given project
- Attention to quality with final product
- Plan and design experiments and conduct data analysis in support of product lines.
- Design and implement test methods and equipment to support product development.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related work experience
- 3D modeling using Revit and CAD
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Time Management
- Preferred experience with Navisworks and Trimble
- PE License is required
What's on Offer
- Employee Owned Company - Strong ESOP Program
- One of the most competitive compensation packages in the market
- Profit sharing opportunity
- 100% paid Health, Dental, Vision
- Maternity/paternity leave
- Company Truck
- Industry leading PTO
- Fast tracked career progression
- Employee events