- Are you a motivated and skilled mechanical engineer?
- Join a small engineering team within the manufacturing space.
About Our Client
My client is a leader in its field, specializing in precision, high-volume plating and machining of components for multiple industries including automotive, industrial and medical markets to name a few. They pride themselves on a work environment that fosters growth and exceptional work ethic while providing their customers with high quality parts.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, this Mechanical Engineer will focus mainly on tool and process design. They will:
- Review new work by designing a process to create the part then identify and utilize current machinery
- Create the process that will create the product to satisfy the customers needs
- Analyze production operations
- Participate cross-functionally
- Tool performance review
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering (essential)
- 2+ years of relevant experience (essential)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD (Solidworks) (essential)
- Experienced in Tool Design (essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving ability
- Ability to determine cause and effect of variables associated with the manufacturing process
If you believe you are good fit for this role, hit apply below and submit yourself today!
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a stable and growing company while honing process engineering skill set
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- 401k with company match
- Performance based bonuses