Opportunity to grow within the organization
Impressive Pipeline of Projects
About Our Client
Our client is an established Mechanical Contractor that primarily focuses on the commercial and multifamily markets. They have been around for decades and have experienced ZERO turnover within the last twenty years. On top of that, they are a value-based organization that has established themselves as an industry leader in the Twin-Cities construction market.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Perform plumbing design inMEP related projects working alongside and coordinating with all disciplines and Clients.
- Create and execute all design related details within HVAC and plumbing on projects
- Preparing calculations, reports, and specifications
- Consulting on areas such as preparation of existing facility diligence, sustainability analyses, and feasibility reports
- Producing drawings consistent with client requirements and standards
- Schedule on-site surveys to analyze facility conditions and to ensure project meets design specifications, building codes, and owner expectations.
- Design and prepare drawings for plumbing systems for building projects.
- Analyze project submittals.
- Formulate project observation reports, proposal requests, punch lists, supplemental instructions, and RFI's.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Licensed Professional Engineer, required / LEED credential, a plus
- 2-10 years' of relevant experience in the Mechanical Design
- Experience with latest version of AutoCAD-MEP, and REVIT
- Solid knowledge of Mechanical, HVAC and Plumbing trades
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $85K-$110K
- Discretionary bonus
- EOY salary review
- Three weeks PTO
- Car allowance
- 401K match
- Additional incentives