Mechanical Estimator - South of Boston
Join a well established Mechanical Contractor with a diverse portfolio
Partner with Boston's leading GCs on high profile projects
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Mechanical Contractor partnering with Boston's leading General Contractors across a variety of markets.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As the Mechanical Estimator, you will be responsible for:
- Determine bid work feasibility.
- Keep updated on pricing and technology.
- Cost evaluation.
- Assist with preparation of general contracting proposals, participate in presentations, and responsible for closing sales.
- Put together bid package and compile analysis relative to bid work.
- Review final estimate packages.
- Coordinate the project cost estimating process with project staff.
- Calculate material quantity requirements.
- Establish relationships with subcontractors, material suppliers and other industry professionals.
- Meet trade bid requirements.
- Ability to provide both conceptual estimates of cost and detailed line item budgeting for projects in various stages of development and design.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Mechanical Estimator will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Building Construction Technology, or related field
- 5+ years of estimating experience
- Experience working within for a Mechanical Subcontractor or GC focused within Mechanical projects
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong computer systems knowledge
- Ability to manage client relationship and customer service skills
What's on Offer
The Mechanical Estimator will receive:
- Competitive base salary (up to $120,000)
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401K with company match
- 2-3 weeks PTO
- Monthly auto allowance