Mechanical Project Manager
Complex projects with a collaborative team.
Flexible working hours and above market compensation.
About Our Client
50 year old Mechanical Contractor in St. Louis that specializes in industrial, commercial, and institutional projects throughout the greater St. Louis area. This Mechanical Contractor also produces a high level of piping, plumbing, and HVAC services.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee all documentation for mechanical projects
- Responsible for safety compliance and quality control
- Coordinating manpower
- Prepare and maintain project documents such as job cost reports, change order logs, schedule changes, etc.
- Purchase equipment and materials
- Maintain communication with field employees
- Maintain accurate takeoffs and cost estimates
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in the field of mechanical contracting
- Relevant degree is a plus
- 5+ years of cost estimating experience on mechanical projects
- Refrigeration experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $120k+ depending on overall experience
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Additional Company Perks