Mechanical Project Manager
USD85,000 - USD100,000
Collaborative/Autonomous culture with a growth mindset
Competitive compensation package + health benefits + bonus + 401 K Match
About Our Client
- Focused on design-build products, this company manufactures its own sheet metal, giving the firm increased autonomy on their projects. Additionally, our client celebrates entrepreneurial spirit, and encourages all Project Managers to take ownership of their entire projects.
- Develop detailed construction budgets
- Develop detailed construction schedules including milestones, duration's and dependencies
- Contribute to project programming, design reviews and pro-forma analysis
- Oversee progress relative to contract construction schedule
- Schedule and document required government inspections during construction
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years of related construction experience
- A bachelor degree preferably in construction management, engineering, architecture or related field.
- Effective communication skills to motivate your team.
- The fortitude to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
What's on Offer
- Salary range from 85-100 K based heavily on experience + bonus potential
- Direct line to Senior construction management positions
- Car and phone allowance paid up to full
- Health care Benefits and 401(k) matching
- Family orientated culture with a good work/life balance