- 100% Remote
- Competitive base salary with generous benefits
About Our Client
Our Boston based client is a Care Management and Med Device Company that has the leading solution to help diabetic patients reduce the rick of needing amputations. This company is rapidly growing and looking to add an eager, motivated individual to their Software Development Team.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop best in class Patient self-service User Interfaces
- Automate processes through collaboration with the operations team to streamline and improve work flows across our client's value chain
- Integrate new insights and models from the data science and product teams into existing products and tools
- Refactor existing software tooling, automation, and products to eliminate technical debt and improve maintainability
- Collaborate with external UI/UX designers to optimize and implement optimized user interfaces
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Medical Device software experience is preferred
- Deep understanding of Typescript
- 3+ years experience using .NET core and C#
- Knowledge of Git/Github
- Experience developing and deploying solutions to GCP, AWS or Azure
- Eager to learn!
What's on Offer
- Unlimited PTO
- 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 401k match
- Tuition Reimbursement