Media Marketing Manager
Join a fast paced and collaborative work environment
Actively manage and launch campaigns to increase revenue
About Our Client
This company is a Los Angeles based, venture backed e-commerce company revolutionizing the marketing for rugs. The company has a strong brand and established traction to fuel the steady growth of the company. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of growing the company from its roots.
The ideal will have experience in ad management, analysis, and project management.
* With clear marketing KPIs in mind, actively manage campaigns, whose goals may be acquisitions, direct response or engagement; adjust audiences accordingly
* Identify creative assets and write ads that engage target consumer segments.
* Manage bids, budgets, audiences, and all targeting setting.
* Plan and analyze A/B tests on all aspects of campaigns, including audiences, creative, and bids.
* Run campaigns across multiple channels, including: Search, Shopping/Product Ads, direct mail, podcasts, retargeting, marketplaces, Snapchat, Facebook/Instagram.
* Diligently monitor the performance of every channel and campaign
* Determine actionable optimizations in order to continuously grow sales while hitting efficiency goals
* Provide regular reporting on the health of campaigns to the marketing team and seek to automate certain parts of the reporting
* Provide insights to help the full marketing team improve efforts, including messages that drive engagement and sales, the impact of promotions, and similar analysis.
* Conduct market research of other e-commerce and competitor marketing best practices
* Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of strategies and opportunities in paid media (attribution, best practices, betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.)
* Communicate with the team on project status
* Collaborate with contractors, agencies, and 3rd party vendors when needed
* Lead different groups of individuals on ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record and expert level of experience with Digital Media and/or advertising
- Agency and/or ecommerce experience is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in managing paid media or programmatic campaigns, including search, social, email, programmatic direct mail, podcasts, and/or display
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Analytical with strong quantitative skills
- Team player, hard working, organized, and goal oriented
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of analytics tools is a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Fast paced environment
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative environment