Medical Device Sales Representative - Entry Level
Bachelor's Degree Required, Local Candidates Only
Go-getter attitude and high energy to join growing medical device team!
About Our Client
Our client is a growing medical device company that specializes in developing plastic disposable devices. Growth opportunities have allowed the company to see a lot of success on the market and building out their team within sales as a result. This is a high volume, fast paced Inside Sales role with a lot of opportunity for growth within the organization.
The Entry Level Medical Sales will be required to:
- Develop/research list of prospective customers
- Outbound direct sales and marketing through phone calls and emails from new and existing prospect database
- 70-100 follow up/cold calls per day
- Customer Service for inbound calls
- Must be able to travel occasionally
The Successful Applicant
The Entry Level Medical Sales requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize, organize and maintain effective time management skills.
- Solid communication skills to effectively deal with various levels of management, staff and/or outside contacts.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain professional and positive manner.
What's on Offer
- Entry level medical device sales
- Opportunity for growth within organization
- Base + commission