- Strong construction project pipeline in 2021 into 2022
- High level of trust and autonomy given to field Superintendents
About Our Client
Client is a top commercial construction general contractor with strong pipeline heading into 2022. Long tenured Superintendent core.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage Project Managers and Superintendents on site
- Manage construction projects from start to close out
- Prepare punch lists
- Management of Field Personnel
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Engineers, and Design Consultants
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Commercial Tenant Finish preferred
- Experience in Ground Up construction is preferred
- Medical, Restaurant, and/or Office construction experience preferred
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Stable work record
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field required
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience.